Join us in handling Covid-19
in the Air Ambulance Service
This website is initiated by the Norwegian Air Ambulance Foundation as a forum for both obtaining and sharing information and solutions as well as discussing various questions specifically concerning COVID-19 and the complications of air ambulance services in this context.
- Decision support tool and suggestions for the development of guidelines for the helicopter transport of patients with COVID-19
- Video interview: COVID-19 update from the Emergency Medical Retrieval Service (EMRS) in Glasgow.
- The Curious Case of the Missing Strokes During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Transport of COVID-19 and other highly contagious patients by helicopter and fixed-wing air ambulance: a narrative review and experience of the Swiss air rescue Rega
- Three-step checklist for tracheostomy in critically ill COVID-19 patients